Bentley Motorcar service at JE Robison ServiceWe are skilled at all aspects of mechanical service and repair of postwar Crewe-built Rolls Royce and Bentley products.We have factory training, manuals and special tools for the entire range of postwar Crewe-built Rolls Royce and Bentley motorcars from the Mk VI and R Type to the Azure and the Arnage. Give us a call to discuss your cars service needs.
We have a full library of service documentation including the latest computer based test systems. We have a clean, modern shop with all of the special tools needed to properly service your Bentley.
In particular, we have expertise in these areas of service:
- All types of powertrain service, including overhaul of both six and eight cylinder engines
- Servo brake service (pre-1966 cars)
- Mineral oil and RR363 based hydraulic system service
- Chassis electrical repairs
- Woodwork and upholstery service, including custom interior work
- Suspension repairs and alignments
John Robison is a Technical Consultant to the Rolls Royce Owners Club.
J E Robison Service Co Inc of Springfield, Massachusetts, is an independent business that specializes in the sale and service of used Rolls Royce and Bentley motor cars. We are not an authorized Rolls Royce or Bentley dealership, we do not sell brand new Rolls Royce or Bentley motor cars and we are not otherwise affiliated with, originating from, sponsored by, or approved by Rolls Royce Motor Cars Ltd. or Bentley Motors Ltd. in any way.